Sunday, October 15, 2023

premarket - S&P500 prediction for tomorrow

 I am trying to predict the S&P 500 direction tomorrow(10/16/2023)

     I hope the market will a bit positive tomorrow . Reasoning 

                

  • WTI oil price seems negative on 10/15/2023
  • S&P500 futures are up -  0.24% and DOW futures up 0.20%
  • I don't see much market calendar news  - except Philadelphia Fed president talk. I don't know he goes hawkish !!
    

Some of the things can go wrong and affect the market negatively tomorrow
  • Geo-political news ( Israel vs Palestine )
  • Some of the financial institution reporting earning -  Not sure that's going to be negative . JP Morgan was  +ve and still stock was down Friday .


I still predict a  +ve day on tomorrow (10/15/2023)


Let's see what happens tomorrow . Note : this is not a financial advise. This is just my notes and analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment